Related Points to be noted
- Developers email@example.com
- Users firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: #opensuse-kiwi on irc.freenode.net
Projects using KIWI
- SUSE Studio uses Kiwi as backend. It provides a web interface for creating custom Linux, fast and easy, in your browser.
- The Open Build Service
- LTSP5 on openSUSE LTSP
- SUSE Linux Point of Service uses Kiwi together with the YaST-based Image Creator frontend to build OS images for Point of Service terminals.
- YaST module providing GUI for kiwi is called Image Creator.
Products built with Kiwi
- IBM Smart Analytics System 1050 and IBM Smart Analytics System 2050 use KIWI to produce an automated deployment toolkit to provide faster time-to-value for partners and clients.
Other places where KIWI has been used
- Beineri: KDE Four Live
- duncanmv: Helping create a test environment for Linux
- dl9pf: openSUSE buildservice VMware image
- Kolab on openSUSE SDB:Kolab
- LimeJeos on openSUSE LimeJeos. A linux minimal edition just enough operating system for building software appliances on top of openSUSE.
- cgoncalves: openSUSE 11.0 KDE3 LiveCDs
- Dell Blog: Dell TechCenter Blogs